Van Damme Ecoflex White Line Install Grade Speaker Cable LSZH is a Low Smoke Zero Halogen insulated and jacketed cable range. It is specifically designed for installation in public buildings and other areas where LSZH materials are specified such as new-build housing and marine installations. Ultra pure oxygen free copper stranding for outstanding sonic integrity and fully tested and compliant with all IEC standards covering fire retardancy of single/bunched cables, Gas Emissions, and measurement of smoke density.
• IEC 60332.1 Fire retardancy of a single cable
• IEC 60332.3C Fire retardancy of bunched cables
• IEC 60754.1 Amount of Halogen Gas Emissions
• IEC 60754.2 Degree of acidity of released gases
• IEC 61034.2 Measurement of smoke density
Click to download technical specification